[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Sat May 11 22:23:33 CDT 2013

I think all the stovers should understand that when anything is burned it
produces CO2 irrespective of the fuel. What we are talking about is fixing
CO2 in short time (10-20 years) for recycling which happens when biomass is
used. We should understand that kerosene, petrol, CNG etc are all renewable
but on a much longer time frame (couple of million years).

e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org