[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 04:09:49 CDT 2013

Dear Andrew C. Parker,

The issuse here, is that 3/4 of the population in Africa USES BIOMASS in an UNappropriate way, in terms of charcoal and firewood.
 Coal is another UNappropriate way of using fossil fuel for cooking and affectes most rural and urban households of China.

There is high time for CHANGE and appropriate and affordable tecnologies.

Thanks.

Otto