[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

Andrew C. Parker acparker at xmission.com
Sun May 12 18:53:11 CDT 2013

Andrew (fine name, by the way),

On Sun, 12 May 2013 03:26:58 -0600, <ajheggie at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're still teetering on the edge of being off topic but I agree with
> your for the first world.

I think this thread's subject, and who the original poster is, is evidence
that synfuel is not only for the first world.  I agree, the discussion is
teetering on the edge, but it has been an interesting ride.

> Have you a cite for that?

I used to.  It has been a few years since I researched it, 2008, I
believe, and I can't find it on my computer.  A quick internet search
found quite a few recent references on CTL, BTL and CBTL.  You could use
this wikipedia page as a start:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_fuel>

Andrew