[Stoves] Green Steam Engine

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Wed May 15 13:14:02 CDT 2013

Robert,

Thanks for all these interesting links. After owning a GEK power unit and
seeing how well it produces a nice clean flame that could boil a lot of
water and how simple the steam engine is with no chance of getting gummed up
- it seems to me the way to go. We use tons of wood chips in compost and
landscape cover that could be made into electricity and the hot gases
produced could be put to use drying etc. But what do we do with all that
electricity? Push rocks uphill for energy storage I guess.

Frank

Thanks

Frank Shields

BioChar Division