[Stoves] Green Steam Engine

Bryce L Nordgren bnordgren at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:16:09 CDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the lesson. Spent a little time googling and wikipediaing. I may
have a slightly better grasp of the topic now.

I did find something which may be worth looking at:

http://www.greenturbine.eu/en/product.php

These appear to be self-contained turbines with a closed loop
steam/feedwater condenser system at 1.2, 2.4, and 15 kW. Steam is supplied
at ~5 bar and the condenser side is ~.1 bar. They sell primarily to systems
integrators, one of which makes a CHP wood pellet furnace w/cogen. (
http://www.greengen.be/) I wonder if they would sell to APL and/or if APL
would have any interest in making a steam turbine genset...

Bryce