[Stoves] condensing...

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed May 15 16:12:00 CDT 2013

Dear Andrew

Rolf and you are both correct about the desirability of "condensing and
recycling condensate to reduce water treatment costs.".

A concern I had was that the Steam Engine is being sold as a way to produce
Distilled Water.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPpa3WYQQA&feature=youtu.be

People not familiar with steam boiler operation may see the system as a good
way to produce clean water.

Best wishes,

Kevin