[Stoves] fan expertise?

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri May 24 17:48:18 CDT 2013

I have a conceptual design for a different type of TLUD (squat, extensive preheating of both types of air, balancing of their ratio, and a pre-mixed flame). More costly than using one can above another, but maybe less costly over long run, through increased lifetime, efficiency and good turn down ratio. Might be able to modify to enable natural draft. Lots of unknowns still.

I'd appreciate joining forces with anyone, but especially those now working with fans and fan controllers.

Hoping for a mockup to take to Dean Still's summer camp.

Ron