[Stoves] Fwd: :Re: Tlud Briquettes in Nicaragua CA

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Nov 10 10:07:03 CST 2013

 This is  where we are headed in a larger diameter form in Guatemala but in case it helps anyone ..
Richard Stanley
Antigua Guatemala

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu>
Date: November 10, 2013 8:31:48 AM CST
To: Richard Stanley <rstanley at legacyfound.org>, Evan Marks <e.marks at creaf.uab.es>
Subject: Re: :Re: Tlud Briquettes in Nicaragua CA

Dear Evan and Richard,

Sorry for the late reply, but your message was sidetracked in my system.

I hope that all is going well for the project.   I see that Evan has about one week remaining in Nicaragua.

Please keep me posted about the progress.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com