[Stoves] In search for a stove model for the disaster in the Phili ppines/Institutional Stoves

revjcsd at juno.com revjcsd at juno.com
Tue Nov 12 20:23:17 CST 2013

Erin,

Might not shipping a few of Fred Colgan's finished stoves from Oregon be an appropriate alternative?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buPtpr-0sqA

I understand that Institutional Stove's mission is to export the technology, thereby bringing the finished product close to the end-user.

However, given the urgency of the situation in several areas in the Philippines that were hit by Haiyan/Yolanda, what we need now are the stoves ready to use (and incidentally demonstrate the technology) to assist victims of the super typhoon.

Any cash donations may then be applied to the acquisition of the stoves.

Please note: message attached