[Stoves] ECO-KALAN PROJECT PARTNERS WITH REAP CANADA IN TYPHOON HAIYAN RELIEF EFFORTS IN THE PHILIPPINES

reb-kees ravermeer at telus.net
Sat Nov 23 13:50:01 CST 2013

Dear Stovers,
Just letting you know how the Eco-Kalan Project is doing.  Other suitable improved cookstoves will be included in our distribution as  funding and supply become available.  Elizabeth May is the Member of Parliament (MP) of Canada for our riding, Saanich - Gulf Islands, British Columbia and the sole Green Party MP.
Rebecca Vermeer