[Stoves] NE Biochar takes the C-cake

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 13:50:47 CDT 2013

Crispin:

  Again, Thanks.

  I am still hoping to see how the percentage numbers you have given below are driven by prices.  Given my druthers, I'd probably prefer LPG over wood, but (guessing) not if the annual cost was doubled, and half my annual budget was for cooking fuel.

   My assumption is that almost everyone worries about cost - less so as you become wealthier. Just trying to figure that relationship out.  Will your and Cecil's study be giving costs?

Ron