[Stoves] TLUDs: black powder muzzle loaders

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 10 11:29:51 CDT 2013

Jock said,
 "1] pyrolysis zones; 2] biogas barrier zones; 3] biogas combustion zones ;
4]draft zones.  Do we also need a feedstock zone?"
So many zones and now rotating cylinders?

Maybe it is time to admit that TLUDs are just not just that practical and
maybe we should be looking for new technology.

Sorry about that, just my opinion.
Lanny