[Stoves] Bio-char stove- Heat and fire resistant fans and seals

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 10:21:34 CDT 2013

Dear Tjomi

Try Incledon for the seals.

http://www.incledon.co.za/

I think Stewarts and Lloyds can get it as well. Any S&L outlet could order
it as a pipe seal.

Good day Sir/ Madam,

My name is T. Shatika and I am currently working on the project of making a
bio-char stove that will be used for both heating and making bio-char. The
stove is required to have a small (heat and fire resistant fan) for
supplying air (10kg/s) into the combustion chamber in order to achieve a
complete combustion. The problem I have is, here in Namibia they do not seem
to supply such fans. The other issue is I am as well failing to get the
fiberglass fire ropes or even asbestos fire ropes to seal my stove with.

May you advice on the types of heat and fire resistant fans and the seals
that I can use for my stove.

Kind regards,

T. Shatika