[Stoves] Thermal efficiency

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Mon Oct 14 15:46:47 CDT 2013

Dean,

When you do CCT with real cooks are you also using real on-site fuel? Then
you take your equipment to another location and use different fuel, cooks
and different tasks making decisions site-specific as to the best stove for
the location. Is the reporting something like the 6 Box systems I was trying
to put together with each step now being described rather than controlled?
Has this move from lab testing to field testing made the lab obsolete and
there are no more shovels of flaming hot wood and char to weigh?

Thanks

Frank

Frank Shields

Control Laboratories; Inc.