[Stoves] Blue flame combustion

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Wed Oct 16 05:37:41 CDT 2013

Nice video, Alex!

thank you for sharing it.
But I must say I cannot distinguish between the initial flame colour and that at the end of the film.

The flame looks very clean! Mixingwith 1.-2. air doesn't seem to be perfect,in my eyes they mix right in the burning zone.
Perhaps a better swirl or longer stay before actually burning could make the flame more uniform- if needed!

I wonder just how big a continuously fed TLUD can be made.500 kW ? 1 MW ? Are there any experiences in this range?

Rolf

Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>