[Stoves] Great firewood picture

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:43:01 CDT 2013

Dear Gus

You should credit the source of a picture if it is not embedded in the photo itself. As the source is that link to the web, you could use that. It is a general rule for photographs.

If a photographer is a professional they usually put their name and contact in the metadata within the file. If you right-click the file and select Properties is will show you the metadata.