[Stoves] Update of the GIZ-HERA publication ‚Microgasification - cooking with gas from biomass’

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Wed Oct 23 16:50:22 CDT 2013

Dear Stovers

This is yet again an attempt to get feedback about microgasfier cookstoves that should be featured in the update of the  manual ‚Microgasification -  cooking with gas from biomass’ which was first published in January 2011 and has since created a lot of interest in gasification applications for cooking purposes. An update of the manual is long overdue to reflect at least some of the many developments that have taken place since 2011. The version 1.0 is available online under the link https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:Micro_Gasification_Cooking_with_gas_from_biomass.pdf
It will remain online under this link, even after the publication of the new version 2.0.

Some weeks back I had asked for info and got zero response. I hope to do better this time. I did contact some manufacturers of stoves featured in the first version and got already some responses.
If you are interested that your commercially available stove will feature in the new edition, would you be so kind to give me feedback by 30th October 2013 and tell me, if and how you would like to see the stove described in the updated manual version 2.0 or prove?

the same applies if you know of any stove that is not yet included but should be, then please provide me with the info or the link to the manufacturer / source of the stove.

Please feel free to also provide a photograph, indicating who the author of the photo is and how it should be quoted.

The new version 2.0 will only contain information confirmed by the manufacturers of stoves  before 30th October 2013. no info, no inclusion in the update.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation

Yours sincerely

Christa Roth

Household energy consultant to GIZ-HERA