[Stoves] Update of the GIZ-HERA publication ‚Microgasification - cooking with gas from biomass’

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 24 09:17:47 CDT 2013

Dear Khoi, Stephan, and all,

Can we please have more info about this stove, including photos. Maybe a
link to an existing report or website.

Khoi and I met at the GACC meeting in Cambodia this past April. Very
impressive and energetic person.

It seems that we do not get much information about what is being done in
Asia.   Christa's revised Manual will help correct that shortcoming, but
only if that info reaches her.

And there is no need to send info only to her.   Put the items on the
Internet and tell us where to see them as soon as available, not waiting
for publication in a more formal document.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com