[Stoves] Preparing for the winter's fuel supply in Oregon

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Fri Sep 6 12:19:05 CDT 2013

Richard,

This is great info. If you send me a couple different briquettes, when I get
some time, I would like to do some simple tests on them to see if they can
be used to aid in formulating for making the perfect briquette. We then just
need to compare the test results with the 'how well they worked' results.
Perhaps we can find a simple way to put some science in all this. : )

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields
Control Laboratories; Inc.