[Stoves] Hydrogen from charcoal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:19:23 CDT 2013

Crispin,

Charcoal stove, was operating, but "everything was cooled"??? Meaning
that there was no "serious" (as in glowing red) char in the stove, but
emissions were still coming off, correct?

And no easily visible "smoke" because CO and H2 are colorless.

You have seen it many times on WHAT other types of stoves? Example, if a
Rocket stove, was there ONLY char in the bottom of that stove?   If yes,
that is different than if there were smoldering sticks with visible smoke.

Very interesting.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com