[Stoves] Cooking in Kampala.

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:07:35 CDT 2013

Crispin, Lanny and Ronal,

I will try the cone sometime in the coming week and promise a feedback
about its help in the igniting process.

Yes there are come people chopping wood for sale to TLUD users. Its a
young market and we are only trying to grow it along with the stoves.
Still has its own challenges. I have not come across anyone offering
buying char from any TLUD user, most of them cooks prefer using it for
simmering other meals like Crispin pointed out.

All these are great ideas that could improve TLUD usage, I try to
share it with as many people hoping that someone can take it on. Hard
for Awamu to do all of them at once, you know?!

Nolbert.