[Stoves] Cooking in Kampala.

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 16:48:59 CDT 2013

Nolbert cc List

   The important variable should not be the first cost of the stove.  It should be cost per meal, day, month etc. - including both the stove cost (and lifetime) and the fuels.  There are a few on the list who can give better advice if we knew the price of wood and char in Kampala - in different amounts.  Per kilo and per tonne would be enough.

Ron