[Stoves] Paal Wendelbo - Thank You

Michael Mahowald memahowald at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:04:04 CDT 2014

Dear Vetle, My condolences for you and your family
I always admired Paal, he saw so much life and saw how to use it.Paal was the first person who inspired me to use straw for these stoves as he did in Africa.
His contribution of building those first stoves during the war have already changed the world today.  Paal's followers have continued developing the stoves and have seen how much our poorest brothers and sisters need them.  We have a long way to go to implement what Paal has started.  We never see all we accomplish in a lifetime, but his seed, fruit of his labor is an inspiration that certainly lives on.
I am sure God is telling Paal; ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.'35God bless you and all of Paal's family who will miss him.
Michael E. MahowaldPresident
Haiti Reconstruction International952-220-6814