[Stoves] Paal Wendelbo - Thank You

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:36:09 CDT 2014

Dear Vetle  and all of the Wendlebo family,

Knowing your father Paal was a true honor and pleasure.   A supreme
gentleman.   He was an absolutely dedicated "Stover" and humanitarian.
Rest assured that he will be remembered forever in the annal of
cookstoves and micro-gasification.

With condolences,

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com