[Stoves] Paal Wendelbo - Thank You

Hugh McLaughlin wastemin1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 21:34:16 CDT 2014

Paal was a great mind, but a better mensch.....
On Monday, April 14, 2014 12:36 PM, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

Dear Vetle  and all of the Wendlebo family,

Knowing your father Paal was a true honor and pleasure.   A
      supreme gentleman.   He was an absolutely dedicated "Stover" and
      humanitarian.   Rest assured that he will be remembered forever in
      the annal of cookstoves and micro-gasification.

With condolences,

Email: psanders at ilstu.edu Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website: http://www.drtlud.com/
On 4/14/2014 7:38 AM, Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen wrote:

Dear Paul, Dean, Crispin and all other stovers

>On behalf of my father Paal Wendelbo I wish to thank you for all
      the work
      done bringing focus to stoves and household energy in the
      development
      countries.

>For almost 30 years, Paal brought attention to health and
      environmental
      issues connected to cooking and household energy for development
      countries. Paal found other people, later friends, with similar
      ideas and
      thoughts in this stove community. Despite arguments about stove
      design,
      function, and whom had the better stove. No doubt he was a
      pioneer,
      teacher but also he was a student.

>The world have knowledge the problem Paal raised already in the
      mid
      80's. His simple Peko Pe stove invited people think new. He was
      also a
      pioneer of TLUD stoves.

Stoves mailing list to Send a Message to the list, use the email address stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org to UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web page http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.org for more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site: http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/