[Stoves] Coconut husk - coir - as gasifier fuel ..... was Re: Biochar for the Philippines?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 15 08:11:01 CDT 2014

Stovers,

Art D. did not send his reply to the whole Listserv, so I am repeating
it below.  His naming of
> mixed coir and shell(And "stuff"). I try to chop dry "stuff "up evenly
leaves me a bit still unclear about chunks of coir as fuel in
cookstove-size TLUDs.

Stovers with TLUDs in the tropics with coir available might want to do
some experiments and send us their results.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com