[Stoves] Trials on TLUD Gas Burners - Counter Current Flow

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:25:05 CDT 2014

Hi Crispin et al;

The only information I can come up with for a stove by John Davies is at:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/daviesgasifierstove
(It is repeated on some other pages)
There is a link at the bottom of the page to a pdf on components and
construction, but the link has some "redirect" problems, so the pdf doesn't
download.

If someone has information on John's counter flow burner, it may be an idea
to send it to this listserv as an attachment.

Questions on my mind are: if John's burner was successful, why is it not
common use?  Were there some problems we should know about?  Or was it the
stove that was promoted and not its burner, so the burner went unnoticed?

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Winter