[Stoves] TWO listservs of great value. Re: [stove] Measured long-term usage of an advanced biomass stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:15:26 CST 2014

Stovers,

Please note that the message below (relates to Philips stove in India)
was sent to the      stove    list at Berkeley.
               stove at lists.berkeley.edu

It does NOT go to the Stoves    (note the plural with "s").    but is
very appropriate.

If you are interested in receiving these stove messages from Berkeley,
you need to provide your name and address to Kirk Smith's group there.
        Kirk Smith <krksmith at berkeley.edu>

The monitors/managers of the StoveS listserv can decide if content from
the Berkeley Stove list (singular word) should (or should not) be sent
to all on the StoveS list (plural word.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com