[Stoves] TWO listservs of great value. Re: [stove] Measured long-term usage of an advanced biomass stove

Dr. Gautam Kumar Saha gautamksaha at thsti.res.in
Wed Dec 3 22:06:07 CST 2014

Dear Prof Smith and Colleagues,

The papers are very much relevant to our work. Will be glad to be part of
the list.

With best regards,
Gautam

*Dr. Gautam Kumar Saha*
Ph.D Biotechnology
Faculty Scientist : Program Officer
Policy Centre for Biomedical Research
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, India

Policy Lab/ Office@ NII
C/o Prof N K Ganguly
National Institute of Immunology,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi: 110067