[Stoves] Stove-heated bed

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 05:32:27 CST 2014

Thanks for your explanations, Agnes and Crispin for your background...

in his post I saw that you are a historician and perhaps you can give me some info about the stove I found in the Budapest agricultural museum.
It was dated to the late stone age if I remember well. Could they really make this kind of pottery?

I posted some pics early this year, on the 14th Jan. 14

Or who knows more about it?

As for myself, our little company works on low cost technical biomass gathering concepts (self propelled pickup chipper-tipper ), charring devices and biomass transformation in general.

We try to keep the financial ball low so as to make the technology available to the "middle guy/girl".

German by birth,(also quite some years ago..) I am based on the Balearics, but work on the whole iberian peninsula.

Rolf