[Stoves] Challenging fuel

Marquitusus marquitusus at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:15:51 CST 2014

Sorry Kirk, I'm not able to understand what you mean. I cannot properly translate your indications. Maybe you can explain in another way or attach a picture or drawing?I do understand you mean keeping a long stick while loading fuel, and then putting it out, but I cannot understand specific way of doing this.
ThanksMarc