[Stoves] Flamestover TEG device

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 18:24:05 CST 2014

David,  cc list

	I have been meaning to get more deeply into fuel cells for this charger application via stoves.  The oxygen sensors that all modern cars have at least one of were invented by the Bosch company and they are still the main supplier to the auto industry.  Hundreds of models, with the cheapest around $20 at every auto supply store.

	They operate on hydrogen, but aren’t harmed by CO - both of which we have in TLUDs coming out of the fuel bed - along with the needed high temperature (won’t work I think with other types of stoves).  All fuel cells can be high efficiency.  I just haven’t had the time - but plan on a trial at Aprovecho - following ETHOS.

	Same units should also be able to supply information on O2 levels - to try to optimize excess air.

	Love to communicate with anyone on this topic.

Ron