[Stoves] Roketworks stove appears in the Eastern Cape

Adrian PAdt adrian at rocketworks.org
Mon Feb 3 00:11:28 CST 2014

Hi List,

Just a few notes; our webpage is www.rocketworks.org

Thanks Erin for your corrections.

Just some more news, we've developed a new stove the 'Zama Zama'

It is in essence the same as the 'Istovu' wood burning stove but is a true
flat pack, developed specifically for emergency, stove project developers
and mass rural rollout and for those wanting to start their own assembly
remotely.

The stove is made from thinner materials and can easily be assembled with
simple tools.

We have developed and we also supply the tools. (Can be supplied to be
manually or motor driven)

It weighs 2.1kg so it's a kilo down from the higher end Rocket Works wood
stove.

We've also developed a charcoal version (Chazam) we're still refining this
design but we will have it available very soon.

It fits the RW double stove attachment and all the cooking accessories.

Kind regards

adi email sig

 <http://www.rocketworks.org/> To visit our website click here.

The information appearing on these pages is made available without
representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied. No liability
pertaining thereto will attach to Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members.
All information regarding services and any other information is subject to
change without notice.

The contents supplied is for information purposes only, to serve as general
information on various subjects and is not intended to be an exhaustive
treatment on those subjects. While every precaution is taken to ensure
accuracy of information, Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members accept no
liability whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (direct, indirect or
consequential) or expense of any nature which may be attributable, directly
or indirectly, to the use or reliance upon the information made available
and any actions or transactions resulting there from.

Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the
integrity of the information. Your use of this information is entirely at
your own risk.