[Stoves] Roketworks stove appears in the Eastern Cape

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:36:15 CST 2014

Dear Adrian

What were you lighting the charcoal stove with?

Thanks

Crispin

Hi List,

Just a few notes; our webpage is www.rocketworks.org
<http://www.rocketworks.org>

Thanks Erin for your corrections.

Just some more news, we've developed a new stove the 'Zama Zama'

It is in essence the same as the 'Istovu' wood burning stove but is a true
flat pack, developed specifically for emergency, stove project developers
and mass rural rollout and for those wanting to start their own assembly
remotely.

The stove is made from thinner materials and can easily be assembled with
simple tools.

We have developed and we also supply the tools. (Can be supplied to be
manually or motor driven)

It weighs 2.1kg so it's a kilo down from the higher end Rocket Works wood
stove.

We've also developed a charcoal version (Chazam) we're still refining this
design but we will have it available very soon.

It fits the RW double stove attachment and all the cooking accessories.

Kind regards