[Stoves] diy TLUD flame

Jock Gill jg45 at icloud.com
Wed Feb 26 10:59:34 CST 2014

Tom,

All I can say is that my deflectors work like gang busters.  Not sure why the  idea is not more widely used.  I use three washers.  Maybe I just got lucky, but deflectors above the secondary air gap, with a draft enhancer the same as the diameter of the TLUD, is the solution I have standardized on.  I use two cans of the same size: one for the TLUD and one for draft.

Cheers,

Jock

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3