[Stoves] [Ethos] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stove efforts

Richard Grinnell richard.grinnell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:57:49 CST 2014

All,

This can be a great topic for discussion and I see many points of view that
are valid and others that are more "romantic" in approach.  I have believed
that the best approach is mixed between centralized and decentralized,
depending on the level of technology available, knowledge, biomass
production potential for fuel, etc.

See you all at ETHOS!

Richard