[Stoves] [Ethos] ETHOS Discussion aboutdecentalized stove efforts

Paal Wendelbo paaw at online.no
Thu Jan 9 02:59:56 CST 2014

Dear Paul A

A decentralized stove project has a motto:

1.       Environment and health improvement

2.       Save the forest

3.       Creating jobs.

And start like this at a certain location:

1.       Registration of local resources of actual types of fuel and manpower.

2.       Public discussion by involved parties. Why changes is needed. Winners and losers?

3.       Demonstration of different stoves and different types of fuel.

4.       Type of fuel to be used

5.       Type of stoves to be used

6.       Production of fuel and production of stoves. What can be produced locally?

7.       Prices of fuel and prices of stoves. Finance and sales.

A centralized stove project has a motto:

1.    Profit for producers of fuel and stoves.

2.    Environment and health improvement if possible.

3.    Marketing of nice products

4.    Subsidizing and loan.