[Stoves] FW: nothing new under the sun! fotos !

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 14 07:57:17 CST 2014

Dear Rolf

For the benefit of others, who haven't been there, here is the Museum
Website:
http://www.earlyamericanautomobiles.com/1907.htm Note that it is available
in English, Hungarian, and German. Unfortunately, they don't feature your
stove on their Website.

My Daughter especially likes the nearby spa: http://szechenyispabaths.com/

Best wishes,

Kevin