[Stoves] FW: nothing new under the sun! fotos !

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Tue Jan 14 12:35:31 CST 2014

Dear Kevin,

apearently we both have a daughter in Budapest!

We looked into that spa you mention, it is the largest and prettiest of all, but unfortunately, it was crammed full with visitors that day.
So we went to the Kiraly Spa, the oldest and most original from  the turkish era. We loved it!

Now who's daugther shall go to the museum to inquire? Does yours speak hungarian? Ours has just begun to learn.

best

Rolf