[Stoves] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stove efforts

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 15:42:25 CST 2014

Crispin and list:

   I don’t disagree with anything below.

  But I also think the vast majority of charcoal users have never even heard of a char-making stove possibility - where they can make money instead of spending it.

  I am still predicting a major change ahead in charcoal making.  And it won’t hurt the char-makers - as there will be an even bigger market for char to put in the ground.  And there will be a great reduction in the illegal side of char-making, caused by who is paying part of the cost of the char.  And forests will grow back, not decline further.

   My prediction.

Ron