[Stoves] [biochar] The KOYALA Project

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 10:49:00 CST 2014

CC with ccs  (adding stoves list)

   Chris:

     You might also consider looking at the archives of the stoves list (also managed by Tom and his daughter), for persons talking about char-making stoves. There has been considerable discussion there of housewives making money from selling char.  As well as groups beginning to market those stoves.

    Drs.  AD. and Priya Karve of Pune have both produced such stoves and made char briquettes.

Best of luck.

Ron