[Stoves] [biochar] The KOYALA Project

Chris Braun brauncch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 12:16:42 CST 2014

Dear Ron,

Thanks for your reply. I am very interested in these lists, where can I
find the archives precisely? Btw, is there anywhere an inventory/systematic
review on currently operating community-scale charcoal production units?
Where technology, performance, cost, etc. could be easily compared? I am
already aware of a few of them in Africa and Asia, and plan to visit a few
during my trip to India, but any wider study/list would be very helpful.

Sincerely yours,
Chris