[Stoves] Fuel and Forestry etc.

Samer Abdelnour samer.abdelnour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:24:37 CST 2014

Dear Erin,

Thank you for the links provided. I've downloaded the documents and look
forward to reading them.

I can certainly appreciate the sensitivities surrounding the desire to
address what is a pervasive and extremely complex problem, though attempts
to do so often restrict appropriate definition of the problem and thus give
a false (often well-intentioned, sometimes malicious) impression that the
problem can be easily solved.

Crispin,

Thank you for your eloquent assessment of the paper as well as implications
for future work. In particular I will be keen to explore more deeply the
ramifications for testing, actual fuel use, and the memes that relate these
to problems of deforestation and health.

Warmly,

Samer