[Stoves] Questions about CDM Methodology AMS.II-G: "Energy efficiency measures in thermal applications of non-renewable biomass"

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:24:47 CST 2014

Dear Candela and Ruy,

Yes,
to switch to LPG (fossil fuel) from open biomass fires, is not directly  contributeing to Climate change, but the Production line and refinement of the Liquid gas, does a LOT.
In the North Sea and Nigeria, they flare off tonnes of CO2, every hour.

If you only see this, as an Health issue and in short terms, the contribution from LPG is VERY positive.
BUT the long term effect, can cause a lot of side effects and become the end of mankind.

That`s why this cannot be considered under the CDM regime.

To avoid any opsticals and discuessions around the CDM topic, you just swith to gasifier units using dry biomass as fuel..................

Kind regards

Otto F.