[Stoves] Refractory Metal Resource

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 23:42:37 CST 2014

Dean,
    Does he have a business in Northern Indiana?   I picked up some tap
hole sleeves to deliver for a Basic Oxygen furnace at that  place last winter.
He had custom refractory parts for everything in the steel  industry there.
Most impressive where the ladle bottoms.

    Dan Dimiduk .

In a message dated 1/30/2014 7:12:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deankstill at gmail.com writes:

Hi All,

Mr. Rob Weiermair from Engineered Materials  Solutions is here at our lab
explaining about various relatively low cost  refractory metals including the
Fecral alloys that seem to be applicable to  stove combustion chamber
solutions.

He can be contacted  at:

_rweiermair at ca.rr.com_ (mailto:rweiermair at ca.rr.com)

or