[Stoves] [biochar-policy] World Population and Daily Income

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Fri Jul 11 10:52:10 CDT 2014

Dear Ron

While the Video was politically slanted to influence Immigration Policy within the USA, the facts of the matter are that there are a lot of poor people in the world, who are struggling to keep alive.

My posting is not about the Tea Party, Racism, Propaganda, Politics, or Roy Beck. My posting was about the facts that he presents in a dramatic and understandable manner. I feel that these cruel and sad facts are very important, and that their consequences can be of great importance to the nature and extent of increased use of biochar, and improved stoves, in the "Bottom of the Pyramid Market."

Biochar will rise or fall on its own merits. Nothing bad I can say against Biochar will retard its general acceptance, if its fundamentals are good. Your Ad Hominum attacks are futile. They won't sell a pound of biochar. If you actually want to expand the use of biochar into the "Bottom of the Pyramid Market", all you have to do is address the issues I raised below in my first point:
1: ===> What can biochar do for these people, and what would it have to cost, to be affordable to them?

Would you not agree that addressing the above issues is a good place to start?

Best wishes,

Kevin