[Stoves] binder for char briquettes

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Jul 17 17:31:13 CDT 2014

Martin,
...or you could just use the neem leaf, chopped and lightly pulped in ambient temp water to form a fibrous pithy (heavy soup-like) slurry  for encapsulating the charcoal. Because this process happens at amboent temperaures and relatively low pressures, the leaf retains the aroma of the neem. When the dried briquette is then stacked  next to the stove it will  lemit this aroma quite effectively without smoke. The then super dried briquette is tossed into the fire for near instant ignition…

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org