[Stoves] Evidence of carcinogenicity/toxicity in emission from rice straw pellet gasification

kimoanh kimoanh at ait.ac.th
Sun Jun 1 21:05:14 CDT 2014

Dear Tuong:

Thanks for sharing  with us the info on your research on rice straw
derived fuels. Our research group also has a focus on this topic.  We
are organizing a national workshop of PEER-SEA
(http://www.PEER.ait.ac.th) in Hanoi during June 30-July 1, 2014. I
myself and Prof. Hopke with colleagues from AIT and other regional
research partners in Indonesia and Vietnam will be at the workshop. The
local participants include policy makers and researchers from Vietnam.

Please let me know if we can have a short meeting in Hanoi during the
workshop period. If you are interested in attending the workshop we will
send an invitation letter soon.

Warmest regards,

Kim Oanh N.T., Prof. Dr.
Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM)
School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Pathumthani 12120
Thailand
Phone: 662 524 5641