[Stoves] Kakute stove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Jun 2 07:27:38 CDT 2014

Thanks Robert

It sounds like the answer is no one.

This seems to be one of the sincere but ultimate not very successful
attempts to burn Jatropha oil and the link to this list (which I did not
know about) has an interesting factoid. The uneven viscosity of the oil
produced seems to have been a major factor in not being able to get the
stove to work well, or shall I saw, at a consistent power.

I would think that such a problem would be solved by a professional fuel
processing service. Simple as that. Unpredictable fuel is the bane of liquid
stoves. They only really work well with a completely predictable fuel.  With
a solid biomass fuel at least the operator can make changes moment by moment
to get the performance they want.

Hi Crispin

A little googling:

 <http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/kakutestove>
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/kakutestove

 <http://www.kakute.org> http://www.kakute.org

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kakute-Ltd/217839398273209>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kakute-Ltd/217839398273209

It rather looks as if "where was it going to be made" would be more
apposite.

HTH

Robert Taylor

Dear Friends