[Stoves] Kakute stove

Robert Taylor rt at ms1.hinet.net
Mon Jun 2 10:42:20 CDT 2014

Hi Crispin

The Kakute is one of three plant oil stoves listed on the website:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/taxonomy/term/715

The second is the Protos. BSH abandoned the project in 2012, but have put comprehensive information online:
http://www.bsh-group.com/index.php?109906

The third is the Aristo from the Dominican Republic. None of the links I tried to follow after googling it yielded any more information than is on the stoves list website.

Regards

Robert